This spectacular large handbag was created when we discovered this Birch Burl which is grown in Karelia, in the Baltic Sea region. The figure has a "bark-inclusion" which is believed to be caused by an infection in the tree. This creates a flame pattern on a creamy background. Book-matching only enhances the figure. The "Aristea" will hold a modest amount of "necessities" but is still a nice size for an evening out. Fits your smartphone, a thin wallet, lipstick and keys, reading glasses, etc.
Each handbag figure is unique so the book-matched patterns will vary.
- Size: 11.5" W x 8" H x 3.5" D
- Body: Book-matched Karelian Birch Burl veneer combined with Eco-friendly veneers
- Top edge: Black Obeche
- Hybrid acrylic clasp (shown with Marble Brown); other colors available: Marble Green; Marble Gold; Silver/Black; Marble Grey
- Leather gussets: available in black; strap length: 48" cross body (can be ordered longer). Strap can be drawn into the purse and knotted to shorten
- Signed by the artists Mark Titus Diebolt and Sharon Hammill Diebolt
- If not currently in stock, please allow approx 4-5 weeks for shipping and delivery
- Shipping via ground UPS or USPS to continental US: $19.00